Below you will find instructions to help you complete your educational sanction as well as various volunteer agencies and opportunities. Note that you are responsible for identifying and contacting an agency to complete your community service.
- Identify a community service organization where you would like to work with and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your site.
- Contact an agency where you would like to volunteer. Choose from the list of approved agencies in the Community Service Sites document below or from the list of Featured Volunteer Opportunities at the bottom of this page.
- Download and print the Community Service Verification Form below.
- Fill out the Community Service Verification Form, take it with you to your service, and have it signed by the volunteer agency.
- After you have completed your service and have had the form signed, complete the Community Service Web Form below and upload your signed Community Service Verification Form. The Web Form will require you to type in the information from your Community Service Verification Form and then upload that form to verify the signature from the volunteer agency.
Featured Volunteer Opportunities:
Cal Poly Zero Waste Ambassadors:
- The Cal Poly Sustainability department is looking for student volunteers during Zero Waste Events on campus. Volunteers will participate in making the event successful, wear closed toed shoes, long pants, and a plain t-shirt to the event. Volunteers will get a free meal and potential swag from vendors. Once you complete the sign up form, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Sign up here.
- Questions? Contact Ashley Priest at email@example.com