Below is a list of resources that all Cal Poly students have access to in the Office of the Dean of Students.
Health & Counseling Services
- Counseling Services promotes the development of holistic student emotional health. As mental health professionals, we serve the campus through advocacy and the provision of confidential, accessible services.
- Health Services
- Health Education
- Disability Resource Center welcomes Cal Poly students who are interested in receiving services and accommodations for their disabilities. Some examples of specific disability-related accommodations that students and faculty have used successfully can be found here. For general information or specific questions complete the DRC Quick Response Form, and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.
Other Campus Resources
- Student Diversity & Belonging
- Center for Service in Action
- Center for Military-Connected Students
- Club Sports